Monday 8 December 2014

First snow


EN
The first snow just arrived and so the heat of winter holidays, marking the passing of another year. I find it increasingly difficult to take pictures for the blog because with each session I'm freezing more and more but I love what I do so feel it's worth the sacrifice. Because I'm a big fan of hats, something that I mentioned with several occasions before, today I adapted the hat into another outfit (this hat I used it in another combination that you can review it here).
The cardigan is in my opinion one of the basic items that once the cold season is customary, I always carry a spare one with me. Besides its thermic comfort also gives personality to the  outfit transforming it completely.
Now I let you guys to warm your soul with this beautiful song.
Hug you all with love!

RO
A dat si prima zapada si uite asa am intrat in febra sarbatorilor de iarna marcand astfel trecerea unui alt an. Mi se pare tot mai dificil sa fac fotografii pentru blog intrucat inghet din ce in ce mai tare in timpul sesiunilor foto insa imi place ceea ce fac asa incat simt ca merita sacrificiul. Pentru ca sunt un mare fan al palariilor, aspect pe care l-am mai mentinat si cu alte ocazii astazi am adaptat aceasta palarie unei alte tinute (palaria am mai  folosit-o si intr-o alta combinatie pe care o puteti revedea aici).
Cardiganul este in opinia mea una dintre piesele de baza care o data cu venirea sezonului rece devine nelipsit, mereu am cate unul de rezerva. Pe langa utilitatea sa ca si confort termic confera personalitate tinutei transformand-o complet.
Acum va las sa va mai incalziti sufletul cu aceasta melodie superba.
Va imbratisez cu drag!

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

 FOR DAILY UPDATES


Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

8 comments:

  1. Nice post! Beautiful. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look simply and special
    have a nice day!!
    bye bye
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love your cardigan! This one is very nice too http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=456261856&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a perfect outfit! I love your cardigan and pants especially :) you look great <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit:) It's perfect for this winter days :)))
    http://asja91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...